Nolita Girls




I'm wearing a bando/bralette and a loose knitted sweater both from Brandy Melville, high waisted shorts from Mystique, and a necklace from Gina Tricot.



Elna's shirt and the skirt are from Brandy Melville and the studded vest with lace on the back is from Mystique.
I'm back from my two-week trip to New York! The trip was a success. I got to spend some time in the city and get inspired by some downtown street fashion, and most importantly I got to reunite and spend two fabulous weeks with my old friends. For the first week of our stay we rented a flat in Nolita, which is definitely one of my favorite parts of Manhattan. Nolita, loyal to its name is right on the border of Little Italy (NoLIta = North of Little Italy). Other neighborhoods next to it are SoHo and Chinatown. Nolita is full of cute little cafes and unique restaurants. Nolita girls and guys freely rock out their own styles creating a relaxed chic and urban vibe to the neighbor hood. Also, I cannot even tell you how many fashion photo shoots I saw while roaming the streets. Maybe one day I will become a Nolita girl as well but for now my dream will continue to live on as what it is, just a dream.

On the second week we packed our bags, hopped on the local train and moved to our old hometown on the border of New York. It was amazing to see all the familiar faces and meet new wonderful people! In short summary, the week consisted of crashing at friends' houses, the beach, and what would a stay in the U.S. be without good old house parties and red cups! The time went by so fast and it felt as if we had never left. As our "grand finale" we decided to hit the warped tour (for those who don't know what warped is, it is a music festival) on the last day. It was the perfect ending for the trip. Leaving was sad but fortunately this is not a goodbye, it is only a see you later!

We saw 3Oh!3 from the front row!

Picture credits from both pictures to Xanthi!