A Pink Furry Dream


 

Bag- H&M | Blouse - H&M | Fur coat - A small shop on Leidsestraat (Amsterdam)

I was walking on Leidsestraat in Amsterdam when I saw a mind blowing announcement in the window of a small store: 20% off from all clothes. I swear my vision went white for a second from all the endorphins and adrealine as I stormed into the store and grabbed that pink dream. The next day in Maastricht I wore it with pride, paired with my favorite blouse that I got for very cheap as well from H&M and from there everything went down as my crazy shopping spree began. To be honest, I blame my friends who came to visit as I wanted to take them to shops but ended up being the one to do the most shopping. The next days of the month I had to stretch every cent but it was so goddamn worth it.

XO 
J

P.s. The inside of the jacket is pink silky material, which justifies everything because it feels like heaven on skin.