Kygo - Young















Shirt - Brandy Melville
Skirt - Zara

Yesterday was one of those days that made me realize how blessed I truly am to have found people I legitimately enjoy spending time with. I find it crazy how people from completely different backgrounds, or countries, such as Greece, Spain, Germany, and Finland can just click so well. When you live alone in a foreign country these people don't just become your closest friends, they become your family. And my foreign family is absolutely nuts, mind you. Just the way I want it because I spent the whole day crying from laughter.
Since the temperature climbed up to 15 degrees, even 20 in the sun when there wasn't any wind, we decided to take a hike to this near by hill (or some call it a mountain) and go for a picnic! Sometimes you just really need that one day to disregard school work and enjoy the nature, friends, and food.

XO,
J