Back in Cardiff











Wearing
Sweater - Gina Tricot
Black dress underneath - H&M
Necklace - Bik Bok
Shoes - Stan Smiths by Adidas
Denim coat - Pull & Bear


Greetings from the UK! I've returned to Cardiff for a few days. I have to say I'm glad to be back! I missed the city and its people. This is the first stop on my trip. After Cardiff I'll be heading to London. On one of the days in Cardiff, we went to Cardiff Bay and I flashed all the people my bum accidentally (because I was trying to climb on the rail to take a winning tourist picture) and rode in a carousel. Great achievements both in my opinion. Also, if you're looking for a restaurant, do check out Wahaca. I'm so mad I didn't get any pictures but the food and the place were awesome. I'd give 10 stars if I could. 
This day's outfit was all about layers. The dress is actually a cocktail dress but since I don't have enough cocktail parties it's easy to convert it to casual wear by adding a sweater over it. Also, the bipolar spring weather calls for layering and this look is perfect for it!

See you soon, London!

XO,
J